Help on telling if shes showing interest?

Ok, so I have this one girl in my science class and before when she transfered into my class she didnt really run her fingers through her hair at me much probably like 2 times. Recently, she's been doing it a bit frequent like 2 times every 2 minutes, buts its like a slow stroke through her hair, maybe this has something to do with it? Anyway, she sits pretty close to me; 3 tables down. I've been checking her out lately just to try to pull her in subtly, seems like it works. I'm not really sure to tell if she's interested or not, it'd be great if I got some girl advice on my subject. Thx.

Um....really..some people believe those 'underground' or I guess signals work...but don't rely on them...

All you can do is say Hi man.....hah...stop thinking so much about what she's doing, start thinking about talking.....stop caring what she thinks of you too, you'll screw it up if you care too much. Good Luck!

Haha, I'm def. no Don Juan....but don't sit around and think too much just b/c she's flipping her hair. It really DOES not matter whether she likes you or not....who cares?....just talk....the best thing to do is NOT to expect anything out of it when you're talking to her. Then you don't get disappointed and you don't start caring too much about what she thinks about you. That's what girls get at...confidence....if you are correcting your every move and 'fixing' yourself while talking to her, she'll pick up on it.

You can get other girls advice...but most of them are going to say the same thing. I guess it can be a subtle way of flirting if you want it to be....but nothing is definite in this world...everyone's different...you won't know till you ask.

She might like you, but it's just not enough to go by. Some girls are just attention seekers that like to flirt around. I've encountered them before, and if you're in high school, the number of girls that do this is rampant. Keep observing her behavior, especially to see if she does this with other guys.

Well she's a prep. Not much guys like her which is really odd, I mean she isn't a b**** or anything, shes not a golddigger. I don't really understand that. Some of her friends are big flirts though. Maybe because there pretty desperate lol. I remember a few years back she showed some signs of attraction. Unfortunately I was too stupid to notice and I just let it go. I felt like slapping myself in the face now lol. Maybe she still has attraction for me maybe?