right guys this is the problem

there is this girl in my english class im pretty certain she fancys me!

she has said loads of things to indicate she fancys me

anyway, i dont fancy her, she is cool, and cute but we have nothing in common and if we did go out we wouldnt get on

but the problem is ive been leading her on, ive been saying things like, can i check your double bed out for you and ill only go to the bop if i get a dance with you?! even tho this is me just being cheeky coz she knew that until today i really fancied this other girl!!! she knows this for a fact! also she keeps telling me she likes these other guys - but i think this maybe to make me jelous!

she told me i have a nice bum plus she changed her msn name to mike is fit and made me change mine to her name is fit!

and to top it off, i asked her to the movies today!

anyway she is really looking forward to it and when i get back from skiing were going to the cinema!

i dont want her to try it on, coz i dont want to upset her by rejecting her but i think she will when we go!

how do i stop her or make it clear i dont like her that way back?!

help plz

thanks

i know and i shoudnt, i need to stop - i cant help it, im a flirty guy but i was just being cheeky and silly and i thought that making it obvious that i liked this other girl showed i wasnt interested in her

plus

a few months ago my mate kept saying to her mike fancys you, she asked me if it was true and i said no! and then for the next few months made it clear i really really liked this other girl!

• 2 weeks later...