Problems with seeing the ex

So, im a freshmen in college, my ex and I go to the same school. She broke up with me last March. I go to a pretty big school, but I sometimes bump into her. Its just so hard for me.... like I pretend like it doesn't bother me one bit. I always go up to her and just talk just to show her and my self that she means nothing to be anymore. Well the thing is, everytime i see her and her bf together. (one of my friends from highschool, Ya B#$ch move i know) i just get so upset. and usually I try to hook up with just some random girl who i think is sexually attractive. This has happened a couple of times now, I really dont know wat to do. Its like I feel nothing for those girls, but its like i just do it to prove to myself that im over my ex.

I was wondering if there are any advices you guys can give me regarding that.... I really dont know wat to do.

Not talking to her is ok. Like i could do all that, but I can't stop myself from not seeing her u know? Because we do eat at the same caffeteria and im bound to bump into her going to or back from classes.

I dono if anyone has felt this before. Like you feel the need to hook up with random girls just to prove to yourself that you are over her? I dono i feel so horrible when I do it. But i really can't help myself

i'm feeling you... my ex-bf likes to ruined my friendship with my friend... he knows that most of my friends are into him... so he tries to get them all... and i just dunno hpw to feel... i feel like breaking sown but i know i'm better than that... all i do is lye down on my bed and stare at the ceiling... i'm crazy for this guy but then i can't do anything.... i tried everyhting... i even stalk him... i know it's weird... police were involve i tried everything to get this dude back but i couldn't