someone have some insight???

Is it weird that i talked to my ex for 6 1/2 hrs last night?...it didint feel weird to me i guess i neded to know what was going thru his head i kinda feel better now that i know nuhtin has changed he tried to make me believe he had this wonderful life but the more we talked the more things sounded the same...

the conversation wasnt 61/2 hrs straight his phone actually died so he sent me a im asking me to call him back because he doesnt have my number...he also told me he didnt want my number because he likes the distance we r keeping..and i asked him so if u had my number u wouldnt keep ur distance??.and he told me if he had the number he wouldnt use it....we talked some more he told me he would love to hang with me take me out but being around me right now is too painful because its so recent... he was watching a video of us while we were on the phone and he was reminiscing about old times he told me he misses me...

well when i called him back when his phone died i purposely let my number show on his caller id...and guess what?? his signal died and who used that phone number after he said he wouldnt use it...yup he called me back... and i couldnt talk to him at that moment...has anyone out there after breaking up had convos so long with the ex???...if so what has come out of it??....i dont know what to make of it...i figure if he didnt want to talk he wouldnt have bothered we would say what we had to say and hung up but that wasnt the case...

he asked me if i was working today and i told him no and he said he would call me or sumthin....anyone out there has any comments advice stories experiences?????

I suggest not talking on the phone too long next time.. that way he doesn't get comfortable communicating by phone. Keep it short and sweet and hopefully he will want to see you in person.

It sounds like you guys re-connected a bit. Nice going.

i wish that when exs are over & done with us they would just stay that way & leave us the hell alone.

Just remember that when you're on the OTHER end... ;-)

Seriously, why do ex's (and I'm one who has done it too) do stuff like that? I learned awhile ago that the best thing you can do when someone breaks up with you and breaks your heart is to leave them alone - if anything, out of respect for them... They wanted out - respect that... Yeah, I know... A 'WHOLE' lot easier said than done....

I don't really see anything wrong with being friends with your ex. I think it is the ideal to develop a friendship with the ex, but most people experience so much pain in the break up that they never want to go back to that place in their minds again.

Go for it, do what you want, you only live once, right!!

I actually left my ex we wwre together 2 yrs and we been broken up 3 months...2 months after we broke up and a month after ileft him in the apt we shared he came to me asking for forgiveness....but i was very comfortable with no contact....we r not friends per say we just had so much to talk about and we spent all that time on the phone and he called me today again....