Feel like I'm going through the break up all over again

ChenilleB

So my ex contacted me a few days ago saying how we missed me,loved me and wanted to see me after a couple of weeks of not speaking. I was non chalant about it at first but agreed to seeing him. His actions didn't back up any of those claims to missing me and wanting to see me. I had just started feeling better about the break up and by answering him I feel like I've set myself back. I text him this morning saying I miss him he said he also said he misses me too so I told him to do something about it. He didn't respond for a couple hours so I took it as him ignoring me. Then all of sudden it turned into an argument. I said some things he said some things but he said he's not forgiving me. Finally fed up with this whole back and forth thing I told him maybe we are just not meant to be in each others lives. Now I feel like I'm back at square one.

That whole era with him was totally NOT love like I thought it was.

P.S if you're currently going NC take my advice and DONT RESPOND it will only set you back like it did me.

This might not be a set back, but rather a much needed step in the right direction. Some people might need to see the other side. Maybe you did, too, actually. Maybe without breaking NC, you'd have eventually wondered what might have been. Now you know.

Not saying it won't be painful, but maybe it was necessary.

This might not be a set back, but rather a much needed step in the right direction. Some people might need to see the other side. Maybe you did, too, actually. Maybe without breaking NC, you'd have eventually wondered what might have been. Now you know.

Not saying it won't be painful, but maybe it was necessary.

You're right. I would've wondered in the future what might have been. Maybe this last convo made me realize moving on truly is the best thing for me to do. I think I finally accepted that me and him could never be. And honestly we also can never have a friendship.

Archived