she loves me she loves me not??????

me and my girlfriend were together for at least 6 months and i thought we were gonna be together until a week ago when she dumped me.she said she wants to be friends now and i dont know y she just wants to be friends.when we were together we would always tell each other that we loved each other.

But now i really dont know if she meant it...any help...

well take it as it is...she meant it. now the best thing for you to do right now is to not get caught up in 'doing things thatll bring her back' b/c nothing will work. please accept the reality that it is. and ask her whatever questions u want to ask her, get the closure you need & deserve & talk it out w/ her but do not think anything u do or dont will bring her back ok. its all in her own free will & if its meant to be it will. chin up youll be ok. we're behind you on the bad nights & on the good days too. take care of yourself. & goodluck w/ everything.

-DG724

i know what your goning through honestly i dont think she ment it. the word "love" has been thrown around like nothing in relationships. it hurts to be on the reseving end of the lie. it sounds like she just said it like nothing. i am sorry about that. i hate to hear when people get hurt or confused about what someone says to then and doesnt mean. actually i am going through confusion with my boyfriend and another guy. its a long story. but any way i dont think you should get to confused or sad over it i mean if you are sad i am sorry about it and hope you feel better.

u cant doooo anything. shell come back if she wants to end of story.

link removed

read this it might clear things up.

you both are very young. you need to explore life & other people. youll have plenty of more GFfs & youll have more broken hearts & youll even be the heartbreaker at times. this is life. be young, have fun & dont stress the ex.

-DG724