Competition, need your advice LADIES

suhbliem

Is this the same girl in your other thread? The janitor who lives with her mother which puts you off?

no these are two separate girls. the girl in this thread was a co worker. the girl in the other thread was a friend of a friend. just came back from that date coincidentally, I should have stuck to my gut instinct and cancelled. she was a desperate woman it was obvious and she was not particularly well spoken. I was actually embarrassed to be with her tonight >

these forums have been of little help to be honest, this will be my last post

Yeah...the truth really does hurt, doesn't it... so we tend to deny it or call the messenger crazy.. ugh.

But for those who want to LEARN and understand... about how their actions affect others as well as their own reactions...this board can be tremendouslly helpful!! But that means being OPEN...not rigid and closed...like you. Sad.

And for the record... your real life friends aren't about to tell you that you are "cray cray" as another poster so eloquently stated...but we are cause we're anonymous and don't have to deal with your real life ovely-defensive and reactionary response afterwards....like your real life friends do.

these forums have been of little help to be honest, this will be my last post

The best advice is from people who have no personal stakes or agendas in your life. As weathergirl stated we don't have any stakes in maintaining a relationship with you. We base our views about the facts that you bring to this forum.

I won't go as far as calling you crazy, but you need to improve your social and realationship skils. If you don't do this you will repeat this mistake again until one day you finally get it.

Archived