Weird emotions during no contact

Brokenhart84

Hey Ladies and gents

My ex boyfriend broke up with me on December 11, 2014(I have not posted my story yet). My last day of contacting him was on 1/3/15. Therefore, I'm on day 7. I feel committed to sticking to this and will not contact him. I'm starting to think that I might not even want him back, starting to feel angry at him, trying to finding unattractive things about him etc... I'm just experiencing some negative emotions that I don't know if it is healthy to have.

Hey Ladies and gents

My ex boyfriend broke up with me on December 11, 2014(I have not posted my story yet). My last day of contacting him was on 1/3/15. Therefore, I'm on day 7. I feel committed to sticking to this and will not contact him. I'm starting to think that I might not even want him back, starting to feel angry at him, trying to finding unattractive things about him etc... I'm just experiencing some negative emotions that I don't know if it is healthy to have.

Anger is normal (and healthy) after a breakup so don't feel bad or guilty about that. As long as you don't act on that anger...you're cool.

You're not thinking of acting on it are you? Cause that would be bad and unhealthy. But feeling anger is normal ...it's just one of many stages people experience after a break up.

Archived