have i made it worse?

blah2oo4

yesterday i walked down the shop, and i could see phil, the boy i fancy, with another lad. so i went in theshop and they came in to, me and phil talked for a bit then i said cya latah, and as i was walking to the door his mate was smiling at me and kept saying tra. when i crossed the road from the shop phil's mate shouted me, and said 'he fancies you propa bad.' so then i just walked of. then i decided id email phil and this is what i put:

hey phil, just fort i'd email u cus i wanna no wot that boy that u were with was on bout, n y he kept lookin at me.. emal back

katie

and now i think im regretting sending it cus i think his mate might of been having a laff, eventhough he has never seen me before. people have said that phil likes a friend of mine but i dnt no. i really like him, and now he hasnt answered my email so im not sure what i should do. can anybody give me some advice?i really like this boy

If you and he are both shy about making a move, then nothing is ever going to happen, right? they were trying to chat you up in the store, but it wasn't working so well...write him another email that just says, how are you, or something simple like that...let the guy think that he is making all the moves, even if you are the one that is leading him on, so to speak...