relationship problem (thats a new one)!

i've been living with a wonderful woman for over two years now and for the past year and a half i have lost my sex drive. i couldn't give you a reason for this. all i know is the strain is telling. she works all the time and we never seem to spend anytime together and when we do i feel as if i'm to blame that there is no passion there anymore even though i feel like i have to ask for a kiss or a cuddle, intimacy seems lacking. she's always buying things for me which i think is a sort of guilt or justification for her working all the hours that she works.

we've talked and she says she's just not that way and i know she has a heart of gold and i know she really loves me. as i love her. i've been getting more irritable and listluss with myself and i have this dread that if somethings not sorted soon we're going to end up living separate lives

well thats me, sorry its long

if anyone is in the same situation i'd lov eto hear any advice

angel

First of all I am a young professtional woman and believe me it can be hard to juggle a career and a relationship and this stage in life. To be honest with you I think you should stop thinking about yourself and how lonely you are without her and put all that time and energy into the time that you do get to share together.

Why don't you spice things up a bit, buy her some longerie, run a bath, just do little things to set the mood. If she is relaxed and comfortable this will make your relationship alot better.

To my understanding she feels guilty about all the time she doesn't get to spend with you and you are probably making her feel this way. If you really care about her you should support her because she is doing what she has to do or loves to do.

Did you ever think about getting involved in something you feel passionate about. This would give the two of you more things to talk about!

Sorry, but I figured if you posted this message you wanted to have an honest reply.

theone&only