is there something like this?

VEN

is there like some part on this forum or some site where you can post your picture and write down your characteristics so people (in my case girls) can rate you from one to ten or something like that...i just wanna see wut they think

ya u should just go buy the average vote not what an individual gives you...lol curious to know what your average vote is...lol. I am thinking about posting my pict on there also. Ya.......................but i know ill get a 10 anyways............lol...just kidding.

Here's a thought: What difference does it make what they think? As long as you are comfortable with yourself and how you look, does it matter what anyone else says? Even if your average is 10, what does that prove? I've looked through those sights and can pick out the ones that will score high, even if they seem rather unattractive in my books. Those sites are good for people who want to buy into the standard society view of physical beauty and those who need reassurance in themselves. Just be proud of yourself however you look and don't worry about other people's opinions.