Da*n Lonely...

Yeah, It's always the same, girls that I like are taken or don't like me, and I don't like the girls who like me...

Maybe in a million years some nice girl will cross my way, but now it seems impossible...

You know, I don't look bad, I have a good sense of humor, actually I could be the nicest guy around, but It feels so da*n lonely...

Aww don't feel lonely.... come talk to me! lol But seriously u will find someone who is perfect for you. Just dont look so hard, the person who is ur soul mate oculd be ur close friend who the 2 of u just havent noticed yet. Ya kno wut? Im feeling the same way right now too tho, so I kno what ur going through. I just feel empty, I mean I have the greatest friends and the greatest family, I just wish I had a bf who could make me feel special. You get something different from you bf or gf, something noone else can give u. If u have ne advice for me on howto find one of these guys lol, I would appreciate it. For u - just be yourself, girls like that, I promise.

ya, i hafta agree to the fact that i get like that too, and its not just you. Everything you said up there, fit my situation perfectly, and i also thought that it was just me....but i see that im not tho...

These kinda situations makes us really feel like we are not gonna ever find happiness, but i guess ill just hafta be lonely in the meantime, because im not giving up on someday being happy and complete.

ever need to talk...we all are here...and there...lol

cookies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Don't worry. I think all of us goes through lonely stages at one time or another. Maybe you could try not to look for girlfriends all the time I know it sounds silly but they might just come looking for you! I guess people are attracted to other people who look like they are doing their business and aren't worried about relationships all the time.

Maybe you are looking for a certain type of woman, try not looking just for physical features but just woman who you are really attracted to for no particular reason.

I hope this makes sense to you.

hey man, i know..its tough. just lettin u kno u are not alone. the girl i like is goin away to college and the other girls that like me, i dont have feelings for. whoever said dont try so hard is absolutely right. one day, i kno, im gonna find the girl ive been waiting for.. so will u. let her come to u man, u will kno who she is when u find her. as hard as it is, u gotta get over those girls that dont like u back, dont dwell on one girl. my friend that finally realized this has met a new girl thats much better for him. anyways, i hope i helped a lil. cheer up! ur times coming!