You know what? If you aren't ready, then you aren't ready. You're putting so much pressure on yourself that you might just make your fears into self-fulfilling prophecies. (You'll be so sure that things will go badly that you'll practically *make* them go badly.)

If it's that big a problem for you, then maybe you don't need to be kissing him at all.

You have your whole life to kiss guys...there's no need to rush.

just act normal and be yourself until you 2 are alone in a private place so that you have time to kiss him. Then just think of something to get him to stare into your eyes and while he's doing that go up for a kiss. after a short kiss move away and see what his reaction is. If he wanted to be kissed he might kiss you back.

Yeah, but that's my point. You've spent 8 pages talking about how nervous you are and how you just don't have the nerve to kiss him. That's not just nerves -- that's fear.

If you're so afraid of kissing him that you have to be reassured on every little thing, then you're not ready to kiss him. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about. Jitters is one thing -- completely terrified is something else.

Like I said, don't rush into this stuff. I can tell from your posts that you're young. You have your entire life to get into kissing and stuff. When you're *ready* to kiss the guy, you won't have to ask questions. You won't have to be reassured. You may be nervous, but you'll be able to just *do* it.

Please, seriously consider what I'm saying, because it doesn't sound as though you're anywhere near ready to take this step.

wow that was awesome!

I went over to his house (me him and another couple) and we watched a movie and cuddled on the couch…didn't kiss during the movie though…I was still really nervous about making the move…

after the movie we sat there and talked and were trying to figure out what to do next…then he grabbed my hand and walked me into the other room…he kissed me! I didn't even have to worry about initiating it! YAY!! it was great too…I just followed what he did and then we kissed for a little while and then went back into the other room and played pool! and then he took me home and gave me a goodnight kiss! it was great! yay I'm soo excited!

next time I think we will take it to the next level so do yall have any advice on how to use tongue when we kiss!?!?!

I'm not trying to be a stick in the mud, but I really do think you're rushing it. Yesterday, you didn't even think you could kiss him; today, you want to take it to the "next level"??? Why don't you give both of you a chance to get used to *this* level before you up the ante?

BTW: Out of curiosity, how old are the two of you?