I need help ladies-is it normal to have these feelings?

I have been feeling very strangely lately.

Let me just start off by saying I am not pregnant, there is no possible way I can be pregnant. I have not had sex in a long while and I have had consistent periods.

Okay, that being said. I have had very strong maternal feelings lately.

But not just "oh, look at that cute baby I want one" attitude. I have the strong desire for a child right now. I find myself wanting to take care of a baby, even the two am feedings, I want it all. I have been very upset lately at any mention of abortion. My body is freaking me out too because I have had strong cravings for certain foods and others make me nauseous. I have not wanted to sleep on my stomach(a usual position for me) I would not have a baby right now b/c I am not yet married(although I'm on that road) I am just starting my career and am not yet financially stable enough, and I'd like to wait at least another two years until I'm 25.

My head knows better, but my body and my emotions are going crazy and I'm not sure why. There really aren't any problems in my life right now.

I have a good relationship w/my family. I can't for the life of me pinpoint what is triggering these feelings.

Do any of you ladies ever feel this way? Is this more common than I think? Have I just finally discovered that "biological clock" that everyone talks about? Have I just reached an emotional maturation point? Am I experiencing some typical female emotions?

I need some help, I don't have many female friends that I can talk to.

I think it is a perfectly normal feeling right now. It happened to me when I was eighteen.I couldn't explain it either and I thought that it was so strange. Especially because I was not around a lot of babies while I was growing up. I now have a baby, but I didn't have her until the conditions were right; financially stable, etc.

But, what about just going for a physical and asking your doctor what he or she thinks it may be? I don't see that anything is wrong with what's going on with you. You could also just be experiencing normal natural changes in your body and hormonal changes triggering these. Why should you think you're crazy? If your mens cycle is different, maybe this is another very good reason to get a check up.

So, do you work out or exercise regularly and stay away from sugar? Just wondering and I don't know if that applies.

I'd go to a doctor if it were me and ask about it since it does seem significant and an overt change from what normally happens.

Just my thoughts,

11Flower