question about foreskin

ivory

Well, sometimes it actually may cause pain when erected, but only the doctor is capable of telling whether someone really needs circumsizion for purely hygienic concerns. It never has to make any problem during sex, so if it does, it is better to contact a doctor. By the way, the foreskin shoul be able to roll back to reveal almost whole penis head.

well, ur young so im sure most boys ur age ARE circumcised. my bf is 31 and a LOT of men his age and older are not circumcised. medicine and technology are different now than it was 30 and 40 yrs ago. back then, it wasnt considered the 'safest' procedure for your newborn baby boy. but nowadays, circumcision is as common as cutting the umbilical cord.

as far as how it looks, with circumcised penis, the sheath of skin does not stop at the glans (head) but instead continues all the way down to the very tip of the penis.

with circumcised penis, the sheath of skin does not stop at the glans (head) but instead continues all the way down to the very tip of the penis.

so kbelles if the foreskin goes all the way to the tip then you are circumsized??

I think that may have been a typo on Kbelles' part - when you are uncircumcised the skin covers the head of the penis. When you are circumsised it does not.

with circumcised penis, the sheath of skin does not stop at the glans (head) but instead continues all the way down to the very tip of the penis.

so kbelles if the foreskin goes all the way to the tip then you are circumsized??

I think that may have been a typo on Kbelles' part - when you are uncircumcised the skin covers the head of the penis. When you are circumsised it does not.

that is what i thought, guess i was right

so if you are uncircumsized should it be easy to pull the foreskin over the head? like should you not feel anything or not?

if you are uncircumsized should it be easy to pull the foreskin over the head? like should you not feel anything or not?

Generally, most people who are uncircumsised will not have a problem pulling back the foreskin. However, it is not uncommon for a person to have a tight or not easily retractable foreskin.