Need Quick Quick Advice (got into a mess)

If you have read any of my other posts you know that me and this one girl are casually dating. IE we haven't really talked about a relationship. We hold hands at school and have gone to a fair shair of movies. Last week when I was working at the theatre I saw her goto the movies with this other guy. I was a little put down since I had hoped on seeing the movie with her but forgot about it. Me, her, my friend and a girl went to see a movie the next few days and we had a blast then went to dinner. Everything went pretty good, except I thought it was odd that he took this girl who I knew he liked even though he had a girlfriend. He said he had asked his gf but she said she couldn't go.

Well my friend and his gf ended up breaking up because of that night. She says he told her that he still likes this one girl and that he never called her and she was upset. She says she still likes him but doesn't know what to do. And that he wont talk to her. I kind of felt bad for her and we barely see eachother at school since she is 2 grades lower. Well today she saw me and said hey and I asked if she was intrested in seeing a movie. I don't know why, it kind of just popped out. I am not sure if I was trying to cheer her up or what. Well she said sure but I didn't know if she was serious. She called me today and asked when we were going to the movie and with who. She kind of did the talking and said she would meet me there in 3 hours but she needed to hear who else was going. I am kind of confused it happened so fast. I just want to cheer her up but I don't know if this is such a good idea. ** She has already seen this movie with her little brother.

I don't know what to do. Do I just tell her its just me and her that I thought she might like to goto a movie? Or what? I don't know what to do. Should I try calling a few other people to go or? What have I gotten my self into. Thanks

I would say make it a group thing. Don't go this one alone for several reasons. There is a girl your after, and your friend's relationship with her went over poorly. So invite other people for sure, and make it a group outing so it's not a date. Make sure it doesn't feel like a date ie: dont invite other couples alone, or it'll just be a double date.

Good luck, and keep after the girl you like, talk to her about your relationship, and tell her your serious.

Well... Things unravelled again. My friend calls and asks if I want to go see that movie with him. I told him I was taking his ex he said he wasn't comfortable being there when she is. I call the girl back and say that I can't take her because I have to take my brother because my mom says I have never taken him for free. She says she will just hang out with me and my bro then. I tell her that my friend is going too and that he isn't comfortable and she says she understands and that maybe we can go to a different movie another night. I felt bad because I probobly made her feel a little worse since she still likes him and wants to be friends and he wont even go see a movie with her. My friend tells me to call my girl and he will try to get someone to go. I didn't want to call her but he insisted so I did. I knew she had already seen it witht his other guy but I asked anyways. She says she should probobly work on homework and that she will see me tomorrow but I still felt a little stupid. Anyways so nothing really went well.

My friend's ex is probobly a little upset and I feel bad but I didn't intend that. Well thanks for the input Jimbo. Seems I kind of got out of the mess I guess. Thanks