Hanged out with Ex girlfriend and i gave her Oral Sex...

ok i hanged out with my ex girlfriend who we are friends to each other, when we were hanging out talking to each other, it lead to us making out a lot where it got physical where she was bitting on my ear and kissing my neck where it lead on me giving her Oral sex.

as i was giving her oral sex, she liked every minute of it by pulling my hair tight with her fingers and moaning loud where i made her cum more then once and her legs where shaking as well. when i was done doing that to her, she told me not to tell anyone on what we did. i want to know if what we did is consider to be FWB? and i want to know why she wants me to keep it on the DL? knowing we haven't talked since we got together.

Also, I just read your other posts.

I seriously don't see why you think being friends with this girl is smart? She is a user! She FEEDS off attention she gets from you and she has a boyfriend!

The fact that you did what you did and she allowed it to happen show what kind of person she is... think about the relationship you two had -- bet you any money there were other guys other than you giving her oral during your relationship since she clearly has no issue being unfaithful.

STOP TALKING TO THIS GIRL!

Archived