How do u get certain guys u like to like you?

I BET YOU 100 dollars everyone on here is going to say, "just be yourself." And they will give good reasons too. There are books on scoring a man, but you're so young that I don't think any of them would work.

Trying to think back when I was 13 it was very hard to attract the opposite sex, I was so clueless. If you see a cute boy you should at least hang around him. The way girls showed they liked me back then were to try and spend time with me, sit by me, stuff like that.

Maybe you can give us some more info? Why do you like this guy?

the thing is he cares about how im feeling but he like is like always grabbin my azz n like tryin to look down my shirt n crap but he like told me he dont care how far we go he said anything i wnat n he dont kare so i dk if hes using me or wut cuz iv had 2 bfs be4 that used me for my body and now i dk

Ok firstly to clear things up - Please spell/grammer correctly, it's easier to read like that. I mistook "dk" for don't care so it was kind of confusing.

What does he mean he doesn't care how far you two go? Your only 13, theres a boundary to all this, unless your careless and go have sex or something. How long have you two been going out for? Have you two talked about your relationship once in a while? Sorry but need more info.

If he's grabbing you like that and looking down your shirt, thats disrespectful and wrong. Someone who truly cares wouldn't be doing that. Tell him you don't like it and firmly tell him to stop. If he respects you he will. If he doesn't, get out of the relationship. At 13 I doubt he understands what love really is and touching you went you don't want to isn't a sign of love. You have plenty of time to find someone who does love and respect you and treats you well. Never take that kind of poor treatment from anyone.

wholly crap, all that and your 13?! Please tell me daniel isnt significantly older than you! Anyway, yeah, feeling you/trying to look down your shirt is completely wrong, trust me there are guys out there who wouldnt do that kind of stuff, why not hook up with one of them? (and by the way if you've been wearing V-necked shirts then could that be part of the problem? )

Tell him you don't like it and firmly tell him to stop... At 13 I doubt he understands what love really is... Never take that kind of poor treatment from anyone.

Some solid advice there.