Pissed of a friend, full night of guilt and shame...

This involves two girls and me really, only one problem in the end...

There's this girl who likes me, and her friend that I know from school. (They're both younger than me) But anyways, they called me up last night for generally no reason I guess, but the friend told me to ask her out, like right that second over the phone after a while of conversation and stuff, i didnt. So they got online later, she told me to ask her then (she's been bugging me to for a while) so finally I gave in and asked... That led to the girl who likes me balling all night and she got very stressed out, for what reasons I don't know - in the end her answer was no after a few hours of thinking about it. So I can live with that you know? It's her choice after all. Then I said something so stupid to the friend, who has been basically my best friend these last two weeks. Earlier in the night she said someone had rejected her and she always gets rejected, and even earlier in the week she was rejected by my friend that she adored. But none-the-less the words came out of my mouth "you know there's one thing we have in common? we both get rejected alot" and if you know her she hates being rejected... she was pissed to the point she couldnt talk to me and to the point she still cant because shes so mad at me. I figured maybe if we slept on it it would get better... not so. She still wont talk and on top of it the girl that liked me that I got things squared away with told me today to stop talking about the friend when i talk to her because its all i talk about and i never talk about her and stuff... i had planned on taking the friend out today to a movie or something for her birthday but shes so mad she said dont even bother cause shed be busy and stuff (she's really just mad at me obviously), one of her friends said leave her a rose on her doorstep saying sorry in a note and she'd talk then.... what the hell? i have no problems giving her a rose and saying sorry, but im the kind of person that likes to do things in person. my plan was to get her to let me take her out tonight and give her a rose then and ya... i dont know how im going to talk to her since her friend told me not to talk about her and she wont talk to me either... how am i supposed to go about fixing this? i used to like this friend until she introduced me to this other girl and now it seems like everythings falling apart, and i feel like such a bad person right now... what do i do?

ya... im sorry i was very unclear as i reread it... the matter is now my friend (christina) is not mad at me anymore. i tried giving her a call earlier today and she was still quite pissed and handed off the phone to the girl that likes me (andrea) who eventually hung up because of the friction there. christina called me back later and we got together for a bit and worked it out more or less. so tomorrow im taking christina out for her birthday and stuff trying to make up for it all. andrea however took a weird turn and doesnt think we're gonna hang out or anything anymore because of the age gap and other obstacles... it all works out in the end i guess.

thanks for posting and telling me i need to be more clear.. im sure other people read and said what the heck is this kid trying to say without giving it a second thought