A Difficult Situation!!

Hi, this post is about what i should do about a girl i like.

For all the background info on whats happened, etc. please look at the link below, it explains everything. (I apologies before you go to the link, its a long post as it contains everything about whats happened between us)

link removed

Now for the story to continue since then. Well as the title form my previous topic suggests i only had two days left to say that i liked her, and i didnt get the chance. Now the problem is that ive left that school permenantly, im only going back to do my exams and thats it, while she will be there for the next year, and im off to uni then.

Basicallly i didnt say how i feel, and ive got no real means of meeting her. I contact her with SMS's occasionally, but i never know what to say, so i was wondering if anyone has any ideas what to talk about. I've contacted he recently through SMS's, and it was not too bad. They were just general chit chat about how each of us are, she teased me about not needing to revise for my exams because they're easy and i wished her luck in her next exam and she replied thanking me and wisheing me luck in ALL my exams.

However, i will add that she is a little strange when replying to my SMS's. For example i recently sent her one at 3.30pm on a Saturday afternoon, which she received at 5pm that evening. However, i didnt get a reply until 4.00am the Sunday morning!!! I thought this was strange because the SMS i sent her was only asking her about how her revision was going, and she took that long to say that she was starting the next day! Do you think this means anything, or am i reading to much into this?

thereforeeeeeee, i was wondering what your opinions on these different issues i have.

1. Do you think she likes me?

2. Should i tell her how i feel?

3. Have i missed my opportunity?

4. How should i tell her thta i like her?

5. Do i still have a chance with her?

6. Do you think the SMS's mean anything?

7. What can i talk to her about, in the SMS's and in person?

Thanks for listening.

She may think of you as just a friend but an undiscovered love. Girls will always flirt with friends so its hard to tell whats in her head. You should most definitely get her number and confess to her how you feel before its too late!!! Dont do it on the SMS's because thats lame, also you could schedule a date somewhere and tell her in person (that would be the best). You are on the verge of losing this girl and you will if you dont act asap!!! GO TO HER!!!