shortstop543

Staring at this blank page.. I want to write these words down but I can't..

I just can't accept the fact that we have begun a new life with someone else...

This feeling it follows me everywhere I go, its almost as if I'm the one following it.

I know this was all my decision and it was for the best, but I just can't take this test that life has given me to try to be happy...

Breaking apart from you I know wasn't exactly what you wanted right now.

But later on you wont ever see the love on this paper, you'll have forgotten about me, which is what I wanted...

For u you to be happy...

I know there is something better out there for you, better than this old body...

But for me to realize this, that I wasn't good enough, was more that I coul'd take I brake...

So just tell me I'm right because I don't want to fight, you're a whole lot better without me there to bring you down ..

But this internal conflict still goes on, this agonizing feeling that nothing is wrong..

I will always second guess myself, were you better off with someone else, other than me...

You can TAKE MY LIFE -->

And brake it , its already broken just no one really sees it.

I guess I need to throw away my dreams of writing because it just takes me back to sadness..

All I really want is to shout all of these words so that everywhere in the world, my voice can be heard...

I WILL TAKE MY LIFE -->

and start over all over

So if you could copy me onto a piece of notebook paper and cut it up into tiny pieces..

And rearrange the mess to find these same exact words written in between the creases..

I had to write this three times over again because the tears from my eyes washed away the ink from my pen..

Its hard to defend this thing called love because its something that I have no controll of...

So we can...

TAKE OUR LIVES...

.. and start over ..

-Kenny Thompson