I give everything!?

Hey! I'm new here, but this seems like a cool forum..

allright, me and my girlfriend have been going out for a few weeks, and she hasnt done as much as laid a hand on me! I always five her foot massages, kiss her and back rubs, stuff like that, but she still hasn't given me anything! I'm not doing these things to her to GIVE ME something out of it.. But maybe im doing something wrong?

Thanks

First off, this is a great forum, hope ya stick with us, and get advise from it.

Your gf may not be comfortable with doing anything to you yet. Your profile does'nt give your age, so it's hard to know what kind of relationship this is, but maybe take it slow and give it time. That's all you can really do. I wouldnt start trying to break this situation down and over analising. Don't worry, it'll happen at the right time and the right place, and then it'll be worth it

Good luck, and keep your stick on the ice.

Soyou do expect something in return I gather. Why don't you tell her, or joke, like after giving her a back rub say "My turn!", with just enough seriousness and sarcasm. Or you can say hey would you mind doing...whatever it may be. Secondly, maybe she is just shy and it takes her some time to come around. My bf and I have been together almost ayear and have just barely started touching his feet. I've never given a back massage, having received them many times. If my boyfriend simply said "Hey baby would you mind rubbing my back" I'd be more than happy to. Why don't you try opening up the lines of comunication alittle more?

Hey there cooldude1234! Welcome to eNotalone.

What's going on is she's not used to giving affection. She could be new to the whole dating scene. If that's not the case I suggest you try teasing her.

Tempt her, give her a kiss then a bit more then back off a bit and invite her to kiss you. Simply use body language. I believe you want her to kiss you so act like it. Show her you desire her affection. Perhaps she's just trying to take things slowly though. Keep it natural don't over do it. ie no pelvic-thrusts, or tongue-movements.

You should also try asking for something. I would definitely ask for a back rub. I love back rubs!

I hope this helps.