help, on depo provera and FUSTERATED!!!!

UGH....okay i got the Depo provera shot in....late September some time....and i ended up with my period in October.....and ever since....like mid october i got da monthly visiter....ever since...i've been SPOTTING!!!!! started off REALLY light....now gets heavyer and heavyer....and driving me INSANE...oh yeah then it gets light again....i do not feel comfortable with myself....cause its on on and off thing all freakin day....like here and there....once in the morning...maybe once in the afternoon, once or twice at night.....its just driving me insane....its been like this for about a month now!!!!!!! when will/should it STOP!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Its happening to me too. Started off as spotting and now its full out period daily. I think its normal, becasue ive been on it off and on for a few years now, and spotting usually stops. The longer your on it the more your body will adapt. Dont worry. But if its really bad, talk to your doctor!

I talked to my doctor about the Depo shot and he adamently advised me against it. He says that it causes canstant spotting or for some people or it removes your period all together.

Now this may offend some people (I certainly don't mean to), but I just want to let you know what my own doctor said about Depo...he said that it really should be for mentally challenged people since taking the pill can be too difficult for them to remember. He said that any "normal" people should just stick to the pill since it's a proven method and has no real bad side effects.

I've personally looked up the Depo shot on the net and have discovered many bad side effects to it. Also, I think that losing my period all together would be a bit unsettleing for me. Spotting would be totally annoying since I hate having my period even once a month.

depo's got negative side effects. some people don't experience them until AFTEr they've gotten off completely. i'd advise against it. just use the birth control patch if you're afraid you're going to forget taking a pill daily. with the patch, you use a new patch every 7 days for 3 wks, then you're patch-free for 1 week (u'll get your period during this time), and then you start again. i was on it for 2 years and although i was afraid it would fall off at first, i always had extra patches as a back-up.

im getting off the shot cause i am sick of the spotting and have heard way to many negitve side effects....i just want this stupied spotting to STOP....like i just don't feel comfortable with my body anymore.....cuase i never know when its goin to come or go...oh well....i'll manage....hate having my period...and i hate this spotting as well