Dark circles under eyes.

I have pretty dark circles under my eyes, sometimes its worse than others. I look in the mirror and I look tired and a few people have actually asked me if I'm tired. I do get about 8 hours of sleep each night.

Does anyone know how I can reduce these? Its depressing to see myself looking tired when I'm not.

Boy, can I ever relate. For the last year or so I've had dark circles under my eyes whether I get 2 hours of sleep or 12 hours of sleep. However, they have improved, thanks to a product by Avon called Lighten Up Plus. I would definitely recommend it, and it's very simple to use. You just apply the cream under your eyes in the morning and/or night and you should see results within a few weeks.

hey, well im glad to hear that the avon lighten up works because i just got it on friday! started using it. i guess its hereditary...because i as well get a good 8-9 hours every night, and more on the weekends. so yeah, i think trying an eye cream might be a good idea, and hopefully this avon one works!! lol...um...concealer is great...but as a guy you probably dont feel very comfortable putting on makeup. but you could give it a try, nothing wrong with it.

goddess23,

Yup, it's has worked pretty well for me! The dark circles are still there, but they are nowhere near as bad as they used to be. My sister is beginning to develop some as well, so I'm pretty sure they are hereditary. I'm still uncertain as to what causes them though, I'm pretty sure my doctor mentioned something about a lack of Vitamin E, but I could be mistaken.

Thanks for the replies, I'll check that stuff out!

In the past I've been able to noticably reduce them by going to sleep early, not sleeping too long, like go to bed at 10 and get up at 7, not drinking, not going out in the sun. But all that is sooooo boring!!

There are lots of over the counter cosmetics that can help you.

If you are going au naturale try putting tea bags on your eyes for twenty minutes a night. Cumcumbers can also reduce puffiness.

Good luck!

ok, thanks for the tip but there are some things a guy is just not going to do and the tea bag thing is one of them.

Oh yeah, and definitely no "Cumcumbers"