6 months apart. 4 months NC met with ex

El3216

I posted alot when the break up was happening. I was so depressed.

Ive been doing well, dating bettering myself ect ect.

Last week I got a text saying she saw me driving. That was the first time she initiated contact in 4 months. We shared a few meaningless texts and I asked her to meet me for a beer. She declined and said she didn't feel ready. I said okay have her a smiley face and went about my day.

Last night rolls around and she texts me and asks what in up too. I nearly my pants.

We text back and forth she send me a funny faced picture and I send her one back. She complimented me and obviously I did it back..

Then.. She CALLS ME. We talk for 2 hours! Laughing having a good time then things turn to relationship talk ( naturally) this time it was 2 am.. I told her I was heading home and she asked me to stop by her place to talk. I went by to see her and The dog we used to share. It was euphoric. We hugged and talked for another hour.

3:15am rolls around and I headed home.

I get home and we continue texting and I said it was to hot to sleep in my condo and she INVITED ME BACK LOL

4:00 am I am back at her apartment and we keep talking. Then we go to sleep at 5:30am kinda laying together I was rubbing her shoulders and it was great.

I had waited for this moment for months.

It truly happens when you least expect it. I never would have guessed this could happen. I don't know what the future holds but I think she really noticed a change in me.

Im happy that you're happy, but was reading through the threads you have started (wanted to see why you two broke up to begin with) and I see you have had a new gf since her in these past 4 months who you got pregnant!!

So what happens to her? You said you were "crazy about her"?

It's been a roller coaster of emotion. The new gf was being extreeky shady and distant. Disappearing at night.. Then I called it out on her and she acted even more guilty. I am currently single. I didn't post a break up thread about that because I felt that it never got off the ground.

I learned from all of the mistakes I make in the long term relationship. The new girl got the reap the benefits of the new me but didn't appreciate them one bit.

I'm glad that you are feeling happy. Just take this cautiously and slowly. I think that's what's most important. Also remember to have low expectations. People are unpredictable. This could lead to a reconciliation or ultimately go absolutely nowhere. You have no idea which is why it's best to take things slow. Keep us posted! I'm happy for you.

Man o man. I know how you are feeling right now. As does anyone who is on this forum.

I did move on, worked on myself and did what ever I could to make myself happy. She came back into my life 6 months later.

Update: we have hung out everyday since Friday. I will say it's still just friendly hang outs.. She hasn't indicated to me that he intends on getting back together but I know that it's 100x. Possible now especially since 2 weeks ago I hadn't spoken to her in 4 months.

My advice is just do you

Archived