What is the worst/best pick-up line you've ever heard?

When I was alot younger I used to use this one..

I had to have an ice cube around though,

"Did you know that there are 15 different things that you can do with this ice cube ?.. I just thought of another make that 16.."

It has worked about 5 times.. with 100%

You do have to be in the right type of conversation though..

I used this joke before, not really a pick up line, cause those are so over rated

I ask the girl what would she rather kiss-

A rabbit between the ears, or a donkeys butt.

99.9% the response is "rabbit between the ears"

This is when the guy pulls *both* of his inner pockets from his jeans, and stands there with a smile on his face

The grossest pickup line I ever found (never heard, thank goodness!) was

You have 206 bones in your body. Want one more?

A sweet one is "Do you have a map because I lost myself in your eyes" but once my now ex boyfriend botched it up and said

Do you have a map cuz I lost my eyes?

It still makes me laugh.

Haha off topic quote: Best friends are like condoms....they're always around when things get hard!

I used this joke before, not really a pick up line, cause those are so over rated

I ask the girl what would she rather kiss-

A rabbit between the ears, or a donkeys butt.

99.9% the response is "rabbit between the ears"

This is when the guy pulls *both* of his inner pockets from his jeans, and stands there with a smile on his face

what do you do if she picks the other answer?

Anyway, you can't really call it a pickup line but twice I've been standing in a line next to a girl and she's asked me what time it is even though there is a clock in plain view about 10 feet away, trying to start a conversation. It's not very imaginative but it was sort of cute

Umm never had that happen King...lol

I guess the best thing to say is "ok good you picked the right answer"

Of course Us humans, were naturally curious, so she's going to say "so why is the other answer the wrong one" than you get to show her why, hopefully she will laugh.

Which is your Goal.

I had a Girl ask me Friday at a Club "whats your name"

i said As loud as i Could "I'M RICK JAMES B*@`H" it got really quiet, than she and about 12 other people just started Busting out laughing, it really set my foot in the door for having a sense of humor, which i do, Not to mention The 7 digits

Actually the funniest thing i ever saw someone say. They went to a girl and asked her out and she said no. Then he said "I think its time you lower your standards cuz I lowered mine" i just started laughing lol really funny even though ive heard it before. Much funnier actually seeing in real life