I met a woman who hapens to be a bartender a few weeks ago. We seemed to hit it off from the start, and I am old enough to know that she was not just giving me the barmaid come-on

Anyway, the next time that I saw her, I asked if she would be interested in having dinner with me. She mentioned that she would need to find a baby sitter, but she would call me regardless of weather or not she could go.

Well, she never called. I expect to see her tomorrow night, as I usually see her on Wednesday evenings. Does anyone have any advice as to what to say to her? I believe I should not say anything about why she never called me last week, but should I try to ask her for another date? Should I just wait and see what she has to say to me?

Thanks in advance for your help.

well dude, I really dont have much to offer ,maybe just seeing what happens,,or seeing what she says! If she brings it up thenyeah id hit her up for a dinner, If not then maybe just let it go.

i mean not letting it go,just maybe not coming on to strong and put it on the backburner until a good moment comes up to bring it up.

but hopefully she;ll just bring it up to you, then if she does by all means go 4 it!!

hope that helps, I know this is pretty much common sense, also I might not be the best 1 to give advice cause im going thru a break up myself!