help me, please!

my boyfriend is 14, i dont have a cleu what to get him for xmas, i wana get him sumik really special cz 4 my birthday he gave me the lovliest thing in the world! please help coz im madly in love with him but i dont have a clue what to get him, any ideas from any 14 yr old bike loving punks out there??? or girls if u have any ideas please please (im actully begging) post me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks sooooooo much u r all beautiful ppl! xxx

poster of soccer players?

I feel so out of touch with the real world. I remember when I was fourteen all I wanted was novels... the more the better.

Your a geek Actually i wish i could have said the same thing at 14, all i wanted was a girl. I know for christmas this year i'm showing up at my GF's doorstep with a bow tied to my head.

This is easy!!!!!

Get him a bike bell in the shape of a football that plays a sex pistols tune when you ring it.

Erm seriously though I think the best thing you can do is just think about getting him something original, something that he can keep forever, something engravable with "yours forever"or something enscribed is always nice