having trouble - need advice!

Bars

Hi Bars,

Sowwie to hear you are having problems.

I can assure you that this has nothing to do with you being a virgin.

If you still have problems maybe you should see medical advice.

There are some problems when women grow and sometimes the wall of the virgina do not form properly or excess skin grows.

This can be a serious problem later on in life, Its worth seeing your GP or family planning clinic so that they can rule these out.

Act now, Dont put off till 2morrow what you can do today.

Good luck.

Hope every thing is ok

SLBG

Hi Bars,

Sowwie to hear you are having problems.

I can assure you that this has nothing to do with you being a virgin.

If you still have problems maybe you should see medical advice.

There are some problems when women grow and sometimes the wall of the virgina do not form properly or excess skin grows.

This can be a serious problem later on in life, Its worth seeing your GP or family planning clinic so that they can rule these out.

Act now, Dont put off till 2morrow what you can do today.

Good luck.

Hope every thing is ok

SLBG

Well first off....having a hymen has nothing to do with being able to or not being able to orgasm. Most women orgasm through clitoral stimulation which has nothing to do with vaginal penetration,

And more so, not being able to orgasm at a young age when you first start masturbating or having sex is not a "serious problem" as you put it. Many girls and women don't have their first orgasm for a while until they know their bodies and are comfortable with their sexuality.

So I don't recommend telling a young girl who cannot orgasm she could have a serious medical problem. That just adds more pressure and makes it less likely to happen.

To the original poster...part of the thing with orgasms is you can't worry so much about having them...the more you think about them, the less likely they are to happen! It is not because you are a virgin.

But it may be because you are just not totally comfortable with your own body yet or know it well enough quite yet.You need to relax, just enjoy the moment and let it happen. While you are masterbating, just do what feels good to you, and try and fantasize (women tend to have very active imaginations when it comes to this), relax and be comfortable. Don't worry too much about getting to orgasm. And maybe try not to do it every other night to start with as it may just be putting too much pressure on yourself to get there...take a few days off, let that energy build up and you might be rewarded

Good luck!

And more so, not being able to orgasm at a young age when you first start masturbating or having sex is not a "serious problem" as you put it. Many girls and women don't have their first orgasm for a while until they know their bodies and are comfortable with their sexuality.

Well I am unsure if you have read my post correctly... @ wot point did i say

not being able to orgasm at a young age when you first start masturbating or having sex is not a "serious problem" as you put it.

If you look @ my post you will see that I was stating a fact about problems women face when they grow, and not at any stage saying that not being able to orgasm was a serious problem.

SLBG

Hi Bars

RayKay is quite right in many ways. Firstly, no need to pressure yourself. Being a virgin has nothing to do with having an orgasm. God created the clitoris for a reason

The thing with masturbation and sex in general, it's not all about physical stimulation, there's a lot of psyche involved. I mean mental stimulation, i.e fantasizing. Fantasize about whatever turns you on : men or women or threesome or whatever. An orgasm is basically losing control. There's no shame in it, no taboo.

Anyway, give yourself time. Once you are in a sexual relationship, you'll be amazed how much you'll discover about your own body.

Ciao

Vortex

When did u start masturbating?

I know when I first started I couldn't cum. Im not sure if I just wasen't develop enough or I just wasent doing it in a way that satisfied me enough. I started at 13 I think and took about a half a year before I finally could cum.

Just give it some time. GL.