Vibrator to enhance sex

sprkal

Hi everyone

When my boyfriend and I have sex it feels really wonderful, but i am not yet able to have an orgasm. I can achieve orgasm through clitical stimulation, but rarely vaginal.

I would like to try combining the use of a vibrator on my clitoris whilst having sex with my boyfriend. The thing is I'm worried that by asking him about this, he may feel as though he is not good enough, or cannot satisfy me... something that is completely untrue.

Being new to sex, I think that I just need more experience to be able to achieve orgasm through vaginal stimulation only...

I don't want to hurt my partners pride however, what are your opinions? Guys, how would you react to this suggestion?

Many girls can not get an orgasm through vaginal stimulation only. Its completely normal.

I think the more experienced you become with having sex, the easier orgasming will be for you. I remember when me and my boyfriend started having sex, it took awhile for me to orgasm and I didn't always.

I could see why your boyfriend would think that he's not doing enough for you if you ask to use a vibrator. Maybe you should hold off on that and see if things start to get better.

Maybe he could do oral sex on you and have you orgasm through that first?

Hmm... if a girl were to tell me that as we were about to have sex I would be very hurt I guess you could say. If you started talking to him randomly, without any intentions of having sex that day then you should talk to him. You should be happy too First perhaps you could have him hold the vibrator while have sex, or have him do it for you... maybe he'll enjoy it. Or have him (while having sex) use his fingers on your clitoris... try that first then try the vibrator.

ForAnother

As maggie18 said, its difficult to have an O thru just penetration. Its a difficult 1 this. On the 1 hand he might be up for it and think its exciting, on the other, he may feel its becaise he's inadequate. I think your just going to have to sit down and talk to him about it and see how he feels

Personally I wouldn't worry about it. At least you both want to enjoy yourselves and achieve the ultimate satisfaction.

My problem is the complete opposite. My GF was so apparently in love with me but as soon as she gives me an infection the response is 'well there's no point us being together if we can't have sex'.

Imagine how I felt at potentially being dumped because she can't have sex with me for a few days! (Needless to say I'm thinking about dumping her seeing as she has no real emotion for me). She was due to move in and live with me at christmas - I thought I'd finally be happy with someone this crimbo but no, not any more. I wouldn't mind if she was just disappointed at the lack of sex but saying that there's "no point being together" was just hurtful.

This time I've had enough of being hurt again by yet another woman. I'm gonna dump and stay single. At least I've experienced love, sex and wrecklessness that comes with it.

-Turboz

I agree with ForAnother in this issue, and I would suggest using fingers first before getting a toy. While having sex you could start to rub your clit and see if he gets the hint, or you could just grab his hand and place it there and start rubbing his fingers on your clit. I'm sure this won't make him feel inadequite or that he can't please you, it will just show him some kinkiness that you have that he may not have noticed. Like they said, this is something you could do before buying a toy, and it's something that can add a bit of "excitement" in your sex life.