Bad Breath??

Hello,

What I have to say may come accross as immature but I have to get things off my chest.

I am in my mid 30's and am not in a relationship. I've never ever been in love and don't think anyone has been with me. I doubt if even some of the guys I have been out with have like me very much at all.

Tonight i was reading a web page about how to catch men. One of the things it said was to make sure you didn't have bad breath, body odour etc. Well I smoke and feel a horrible taste in my mouth so I guess i do get bad breath.

But what I'm wondering is does a bad breath really turn a guy off. I can't think if any of the guys I've been with have had a bad breath. My mother says that no one is perfect. Also, i see couples together and they smoke or one of them does. Surely they must get bad breath but yet they have a partner and they are in love.

What is it? Is it the bad breath possibly or is it that I just haven't found my soul mate?

Could someone please advise me?

Thanks.

Bad breath? I guess that would depend how bad it really is. Some people have such bad breath that it projects really far. Ask someone, like your mother what she thinks. Can she smell your breath from more than 3 feet away?

Someone I used to work with had such bad breath that I stood 3-4 feet from him and could still smell it. If thats the case, you may need to do something about that.

• 1 year later...