How to get over a HUGE crush...when he's also a friend.

Duckie

I've liked this guy at work since the moment I laid eyes on him in June. We shortly there after started to talk more often, and he began flirting with me a lot and I thought I was reading into signs of a mutual attraction....and thus far I still haven't said a word to him about me liking him.

Recently he's been on this pattern where he'll talk to me then he will ignore me and so on. He's even said that me along with one or two of my other friends at work are the only people he'd actually really like spending time outside of work with. Now he won't talk to me and when he does, I don't feel the same vibe between us and I really want to stop liking him.

How can I get over him, yet still maintian a friendship with him when I know that being around him keeps me liking him?

he doesnt talk to you anymore like the way he used to.. did you ask him if he still has the feelings like before he used to have? if " NO " it might hurt you at first.. but you will get over it as after the days.... but you still want to keep a friendship and dont want your mind to read the past again? you cant do anything to it unless you are not going to see him again.. because the more you will see... the more will be hard for you to forget the past and changing your views on him. ( this is how i think. ) because i guess True feelings really hard to forget and it increases even more in the presense of that person.

Let me tell you from personal experience... If you truly want this guy as a friend, then you will have to put that crush somewhere in your heart that no one else knows about. Trust me, it is not easy. In fact, some days you just want to hide away somewhere and die. But, you can do this, if you want it and you are willing to work at it. I worked very hard to save a friendship with a woman in which I wanted so much more, but things just didn't work out. Every once in awhile, those same feelings come rushing back, and the best I can do is steer them to that secret little place.... You may have to do the same....

Crazy this is exactly what my ex did to me after we broke up...I actually ignored him and he came back , but the 3rd time around he finally just moved on...I found out he had a gfriend sex strictly and i havnt really talked to him since...

This guy is clearly playing mind games...I wouls say Move on Sister there are alot more fish in the sea...

The thing is...I really dont know why they like to try to hold us on a leash...

Is there any other cute guys at ur work with you...I would sujest flirting with one of them and see how he reacts...If he rages in jelousy then im sure he has been flirting and does like you..No jelousy Sounds to me thats his personality...

How does he act towardss other girls? Does he treat them the same as you>?