help me-loud kissing?

neverlookback11

ok well yesterday i went to a concert with my bff and bf. on the way home in my friends van, me nd dan were sitting in the back and we started making out. a few minutes in, chels starts hittting me on my leg and shes like 'you guys are being really loud, thatswhy i was talking to my mom i cant hold a conversation with her for that long' i was jw if loud making out its, like, normal....

It's normal to be loud when you are smooching if you are really getting into it and sucking the other persons' tongue....if that's what you are asking. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

One time I was outside smooching on the patio with a guy and his friend said he could hear us inside in the living room. So I think if you are a really passionate kisser then that's normal.

It happens.

One time I was on a second date with the girl, and her friend needed to use the phone in my house, so I walked her in, when we came out I just grabbed her frined and we made out. Guess we were too loud because I heard the girl comment to my friend that she hears kissing and they better not be kissing.

So I got busted.

DBL