What to say?

PhObiA

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this. But I have a question. I have a friend from a school I used to go to. And well, we really never saw each other back then. So, this may count as a cyber-relationship. Anyway, I was wondering what could I say if I wanted to see her. You know, like paying her a small visit and just hanging out as friends. It doesn't matter if I have to sound "romantic" in the process, but I don't want it to sound too "romantic". Also, should I tell her to bring friends, what? What would be the better idea. Thanks y'all.

It sounds like he knew this girl from a school that he used to go to, but they never really hung out and got to be friends back then, but now they correspond through the internet.

Just suggest getting together with her some time. Ask her if she's seen a new movie that is in the theatre. Just say, "Do you like movies? Have you seen blah, blah, blah that is in the theatres now? We should meet some time and go see that movie."

You already know her so this shouldn't be that hard to orchestrate. If there's something that you two have in common that you think she couldn't pass up, invite her to do it with you.

It sounds like he knew this girl from a school that he used to go to, but they never really hung out and got to be friends back then, but now they correspond through the internet.

That's what I meant. So, for example, should I ask like Hey, I think it'd be cool for us to go see ____ in the movies sometime, or something more like Would you go see ____ with me? Im just not sure how I shoud word it. Please help

Just suggest getting together with her some time. Ask her if she's seen a new movie that is in the theatre. Just say, "Do you like movies? Have you seen blah, blah, blah that is in the theatres now? We should meet some time and go see that movie."

This is what I wrote above. Sometimes I feel it's awkward to say, "Do you want to go see _____ movie with me some time?" So sometimes if someone sounds enthusiastic I'll say, "We should go to see ____ some time" if they are into it and want to see it too.

That's what I meant. So, for example, should I ask like Hey, I think it'd be cool for us to go see ____ in the movies sometime, or something more like Would you go see ____ with me? Im just not sure how I shoud word it. Please help

Just word it like Ballys had said. Have you seen-------? She says no(or yes) Well we should go see it sometime.

Now, thats along the lines of what I would say. Be suave. But I'm sure there are some pros out there that would be a bit more helpful.

BUMP.