should i...

blackss

The last time I was at the movies the girl I was with was talking to a friend who was behind us in the queue, so she didn't notice that it was our turn, so I bought the tickets and then asked her if she was ready, she said bye to her friend and was saying stuff like 'aww you shouldn't have' etc.

Id do it liek this, Pull out like a 20 dollar bill, that should cover it, if not, a bigger one then (and im not saying this to make u look rich, just makes her less likely to offert to pay) then say, 2 tickets for the incredibles. thats it. make it smooh and dont even expect her to pay, do it like uve done it a million times and so fast she cant get her money out, just watch in admiration. hope that helps,

Josh

I would make her pay for both tickets. I would say...you wanted to go? you got a pay. Just kidding.

Actually I follow simple rules.

1. friends from out of town..I pay the bill.

2. friends that are poor..I pay the bill.

3. friends that are girls...I pay the bill.

DBL

Well, i personally have to disagree with the methods of everyone else.

Me and 2 of my friends actually talked about this yesterday.

You should give her a choice, say you'll pay if thats ok, as she may feel slightly insulted, yes it's very gentleman like, and sweet, but it can make a girl feel cheap, like she has to be bought.

So, personally, i think you should make sure she knows you're happy to pay for both of you, but if she's not comfortable with that, then she doesn't have to accept, don't make this girl feel trapped.

Hope this helps.

I always found no joy in money and since i'm not an easily amused person i spend whatever i have in my pocket . i always pay as long as i have the money even if that person is not even a friend i like to have the upper hand , movies... well since i go to the same movie theater i kinda know the girl at the booth and she knows how i am so she is like hi .... to start talking with me and i just pay .

in your case you have to offer , it's kidna of an etiquette thing if refuses the first time tell her it's just a movie ticket it's nothing, if she insists that you don't then Back OFF some women take it way too personal and might go mental on you so beware of your actions and think twice before you act and triple before you apply .

Ah the classic movie ticket senerio... Go for a twist. Go to pay then be like... oh shoot I left my wallet in the car. Have her pay... then have her pay for snacks then dinner... then move away and never see her again. That way you'll had a night of entertainment at not cost.

Good idea? eh? no? oh well I guess you could pay then.

(I think this post has been answerd enough, and I'm board at work!)

Wow your really putting a lot of thought into a really simple thing, girls are impressed by quick decisive action. Confidence cannot be rehearsed and planed out. Just do whatever you feel is right. Stand by your convictions and just go ahead and do it. The best responses are the ones that come naturally.

So stop worrying about this, stop planing it over and over agian. It won't help you, in fact it will make you more nervous then you should be. Just go out with her, have a good time and role with it. That's the best advice I can give. Cheers and good luck to yea. Remember dating is supose to be FUN!

, if she insists that you don't then Back OFF some women take it way too personal and might go mental on you so beware of your actions and think twice before you act and triple before you apply .

Shademan you bring up an interesting point. I wonder if the girls insists on paying because she feels "cheap" or "bought" like scary said..and she goes mental about it.. will you want to take her out again?.....just wondering

Blakss if you decide to kiss her just do it spontaneously ...don't plan it and it will be great.