I hate the night time. My boyfriend and I just broke up from a 12 year relationship ( link removed ). I have been doing fine all night thinking I can just move on and if it is meant to be it is meant to be. I have lost 27lbs since July and have been really working hard on my career, so I should be happy! But then comes the night time and all I think is what is he doing? Why doesn't he call me? How could this have happened? Blah, blah, blah... I guess I get the most mad b/c this guy who showed me more love than I have ever seen (more than any of my friend's boyfriend's give to them) just cut me off. He meets a girl who is a HUGE step below me (and I am not just saying that out of jealous, b/c truly there is nothing to be jealous of) and just breaks away. The guy who told his mom a couple of months ago that he was going to propose to me. Sorry, I am in a ranting mood...Did I mention I hate nights?

I just went through my first breakup. I thought she was the one for me, but realized she wasn't good for me at all. I cut her off, but always wondered what she was doing. I would even ride past her house or stop by to "visit her mom."

I got over it as soon as I found someone else. All of my feelings for her vanished. There's not even a thought left.

If you don't wanna stay hung up over him, go out and meet other people. It's the best thing to do.

We were dating for a while. Broke up and didint speak for 2 months. Saw eachother again by fluke and got back together and everything was perfect... during the time we broke up he started dating another girl. When we got back together she was still around but he promised me that he loved me and wanted to work on our relationship. He called me a couple of days ago telling me he doesnt want to be with me anymore. Im going crazy I cant eat/sleep/work/ do anything, And to top it all off he hasnt called. All I can suggest is that if I can still wake up in the morning and somehow get through the day.. you can too

lelou,

i feel for you. i'm coming off of 9 years. didn't even get stiffed for someone specific, but for the whole option of dating other people and seeing what else there is on offer. i'm pretty close to your age so definitely know what you're going through. yes, nights suck.. some weekends too.. PM me if you want to vent. i'm on month four (july for teh breakup as well) of venting!!