He's confusing me

koremi

I'm so sensitive. This is the first real kind of ANYTHING that has happened to me.

I was at the movies with my friend and this guy from school sees us and goes back towards the doors. I had seen him at school and kinda liked him. He is talking to his dad or something and he points up at us. I'd never met him...I kinda waved, he came up and sat by me. He put his number on my phone and held my hand and stuff....the first time we met. I'm REALLY paranoid and twitchy and odd....and I don't trust people easily, but we had this really sweet conversation and other stupid crap.

I call him, not there, he calls me back and we talk for like 2 minutes, he has to go. I talk to him at school. He has to go. No smile. No NOTHING. He has to go. He ALWAYS has to go. What just happened to me? He acts like he doesn't know me. He's an artist, and I am too, and all these people tell me things about him...like one girl said "he's nice" and another guy said "he's trouble..." but I'm obsessing over it because no guy has really taken interest in me before...

i can understand.... up until recently, i was a wreck when it came to the opposite sex. but dont freak over it. it may just be that he would like to spend more time getting to know you, but doesnt want to do it in a distracted setting. try getting him away from all the distractions. ask him to take a look at some of your art, or ask to see some of his. you can also askfor help on something school-related. anything to get him away from all the interferences. if he still acts shady, then give him some space. if still no bite, then forget him ...

• 1 year later...