Moving forward with LD girl

turningleaf

A long-distance girl and I (not too far, but not down the road) have been talking on and off for awhile now, and now we have finally met. We had a really good time, and I feel that all the signs of attraction from her were there - eye contact, hair playing, flirtatious comments, etc.). She gave me a big hug before leaving, and we even have plans to spend time together over the next few weeks. From the advice of friends and family, I've been giving her space. I reached out to her more so before us meeting, but since then she's been reaching out to me every day. Small text stuff, but still, slightly flirtatious. I take some time to respond, and try to keep it brief if I can tell she isn't into conversation at the moment. We didn't talk at all today, which I suppose is a good thing. The thing is, I'm used to being in relationships where we spoke every day, and I've been trying to get over the need to always hear from my girlfriend. It's actually easier than I thought. We may see each other again this weekend, and I plan on writing to her this afternoon about it. My question, though, is how do I move things forward with her? Should I tell her I'm into her? Should I look for an opportunity to kiss her goodbye? How do I avoid coming on too strong? I understand how trivial it may sound, but it has been a long time since I've been in this position, as this is the first girl I've been really into since my LTR ended last year.

If someoen approached me and didnt have a conversation I would be questioning their motives. Whilst she is making it clear that she likes you I dont think she is making it too clear if there is more to it than friendship. Send her a message and tell her you want to get to know her better than short texts. Perhaps skype chats and things like that might be a way of working it?

Archived