Was I in love....?

This goes way back...and even to this day is still on my mind. I will make it short as possible tho.

There was a girl, junior year of HS...met her, had no interest, never thought I would either. Thru out the year I learned we had a lot of the same musical interests...she may have been a little more of a partier, but I suddenly found myself wanting to be with her...and I had no clue why. Well that year went by w/o me asking her out, but I did my senior year ask her out. I'm guessing I came accross as a little too unsure of myself, but she said she was already seeing someone, so letdown, or truth, I was just gonna take it and leave. Then she stopped me and asked for my number...and I gave it to her...still not exactly knowing what was going on.

She never called, and I expected it....but for some reason...it drove me crazy that I couldnt figure out why she asked for my number. I was constantly thinking about her 24/7....for like 3 weeks straight after I had asked her out. It got better, but I still had her on my mind a lot....everything somehow came to remind me, even a few very odd things that happened the day I asked her out. Senior year went thru, I talked to her, but not as much as I always wanted to b/c I never found out anything more about her. I cant describe it exactly....but I could be having the WORST day of my life...and just talking to her for a minute would make it all be forgotten. It was like being excited and nervous at the same time....and I havent found any other girl that can do that to me...I'm sure if I loved her, dare I say....but she's still on my mind even today...what was it?

I think u wanted her because she didn't act like she wanted u. Probably if she'd been all over you from the beginning you wouldn't even have given her that much attention at all.

You know why I think you liked her, if I were to guess? Because she was probably different than what you were used to in that respect and it challenged you.

I doubt it was love... Not like I'd define it anyway. Infatuation perhaps. Or the thrill of the chase.

Just hazarding a guess, I could be way off.

HEy1!! guys

hey if anything it was just a crush, becuase after time that you spend with someone if your physically attracted then you will sooner or later become emotionally attracted its only natural. but its ok dude i mean shes with someone maybe later tyoull get yoru chance for now just dont give it too much tought. You know their will be other ones