gigginstick

That tends to happen. Don't put yourself down. You need to rebuild your self esteem and your happiness once again. It was there before you met your ex and it will be there again after. The suffering is optional. Just find new ways to divert your energy into something productive: work, school, etc. The pain will be there as long as you allow it to. My own pain motivates me to talk to new people, establish new relationships that will possibly become something greater in the future. Don't mope around, find something to do.

It happened to me as well, like even when I listened to my music playlist (after my gf broke up with me), I actually listened to the lyrics for once and found out that a lot of the songs I listen to are love songs and a lot of them made me cry. Which didn't help the healing process. I was like that for over 3 months

And I'm a guy by the way.

It happened to me as well, like even when I listened to my music playlist (after my gf broke up with me), I actually listened to the lyrics for once and found out that a lot of the songs I listen to are love songs and a lot of them made me cry. Which didn't help the healing process. I was like that for over 3 months

And I'm a guy by the way.

Yeah, I am a guy as well. I wasted my whole entire summer developing plans to get back with my ex and try to remember the relationship. I am the dumper btw. Anyways, I could have spent that time talking to new people and developing my self esteem again. Now, I remember why I broke up with my ex and I am set in stone with my decision. I am in college and I am talking to many new girls. Obviously, I am steering clear of a relationship at the moment because I don't believe I have fully recovered and I want to be sure of it. My ex? She is dating someone new and they're in "love" now. All I can say is that I wish them the best and I hope her habits have disappeared.

Yeah, I am a guy as well. I wasted my whole entire summer developing plans to get back with my ex and try to remember the relationship. I am the dumper btw. Anyways, I could have spent that time talking to new people and developing my self esteem again. Now, I remember why I broke up with my ex and I am set in stone with my decision. I am in college and I am talking to many new girls. Obviously, I am steering clear of a relationship at the moment because I don't believe I have fully recovered and I want to be sure of it. My ex? She is dating someone new and they're in "love" now. All I can say is that I wish them the best and I hope her habits have disappeared.

I'm in your position, where I broke up with her, but it was because I was just looking for excuses to break up with her. She's actually a great girl and one I would consider marrying now, but at the time, I felt like I should be dating more girls. I don't know why, I didn't feel she was the one, but now I do. Strange. So I'm a little bummed out now but I'm trying to do things to keep myself busy. The hardest part for me right now is getting rid of these b*tch butterflies I have that are preventing me from being able to eat.

I'm in your position, where I broke up with her, but it was because I was just looking for excuses to break up with her. She's actually a great girl and one I would consider marrying now, but at the time, I felt like I should be dating more girls. I don't know why, I didn't feel she was the one, but now I do. Strange. So I'm a little bummed out now but I'm trying to do things to keep myself busy. The hardest part for me right now is getting rid of these b*tch butterflies I have that are preventing me from being able to eat.

The point is that if you were considering to be apart from her, then maybe that's how you should be. I could be wrong and only time will be able to tell. There have been some couples who were SURE that they will never get back together and now they are married. It is important to let go. If you and your ex get back together, then wonderful. But if you don't, there are millions of women that would be happy to date you and spend the rest of their lives with you. You will have to put yourself out there first. I still feel regret to letting her go, but I think it is because I miss the intimacy I had while in the relationship- cuddling, sex, etc. Have you tried to date any women?

The point is that if you were considering to be apart from her, then maybe that's how you should be. I could be wrong and only time will be able to tell. There have been some couples who were SURE that they will never get back together and now they are married. It is important to let go. If you and your ex get back together, then wonderful. But if you don't, there are millions of women that would be happy to date you and spend the rest of their lives with you. You will have to put yourself out there first. I still feel regret to letting her go, but I think it is because I miss the intimacy I had while in the relationship- cuddling, sex, etc. Have you tried to date any women?

I just went to the store and bought some applesauce. I seriously can't chew food because of these bi*ch butterflies, lol. Anyhow, I'm back and ready to engage.

To answer your post, you know, now that I think of it, I kept finding excuses to break up with her because I felt I could find a hotter chick. I was thinking of that 80/20 rule without even knowing that I would end up losing! Now that I broke up with her, I keep finding flaws in other girls that my ex didn't have and it makes me wish I realized that before. But the thing with the 80/20 rule is that you think you're getting 100% by going after that 20% that my ex was lacking (in my case, i thought i could get a 10, and my gf was an 8.5) so I broke up with her and realized that my gf is a 10 in all other categories, hence I wound up giving up the 80% I had with my ex and was left with a fictitious 20% which is really non existant because I have no girl.

I messed up clearly.

Archived