fluid feeling In lungs

For the last few years it has felt like fluid in my throat as I'm falling asleep, this only occurred from October- January. This year it didn't start till November and has progressed to the lungs. It feels like my lungs are swimming in water. I just talked to my Dr. In January about this feeling, he said it sounds like you have been exposed to mold. The home i lived in for the past 10 years had a mold problem around the window seal do to moisture build up. In September of 2012 o moved, no mold but still the same problem. I'm tired of coughing and feeling like fluid in my lungs and throat. It has caused me to be distant from family. I have tried anti inflammatory meds i have used cough droups, cough syrup w/ codine , even drinking hot tea. I hate feeling like this has anybody found anything to relieve this. Help im drowning....

If you do have pneumonia, you'll have to be treated right away! Did your doc listen to your lungs or suggest any treatment?

I would not try to treat this with a home remedy as I worked in the oxygen industry for two years and had many clients who had to use supplemental oxygen due to lung infections. It's life threatening and should be addressed by a doctor or hospital.

Archived