Precision

My girlfriend and I of 5 years broke up and I need advice on how to move on with my life. We have a 6 year old child together. I wish i just didnt have to talk to her ever again, it would make it so much easier to move on with my life but i obviously cant because of our son. What are the steps to trying to get over someone you loved so much ?

You eventually will. Why did you break up? Maybe you could try patching up with her? Because 5 years is a lot of time, you might be deeply in love with her.

As much as I want to patch things up, i know deep inside i cant. She doesnt treat me right, very ungrateful for everything i do.

My girlfriend and I of 5 years broke up and I need advice on how to move on with my life. We have a 6 year old child together. I wish i just didnt have to talk to her ever again, it would make it so much easier to move on with my life but i obviously cant because of our son. What are the steps to trying to get over someone you loved so much ?

How can you have a 6yo when you've only been together five years? I'm confused...lol.

Archived