I can't stand it anymore

My ex broke up with me 2 weeks ago today. We havent talked for 11 days. Its killing me. All I do is dream about him. How am I supposed to get over him if I dream about him every single night? Its taking every ounce of my will power not to pick up the phone and dial his number. Im in so much pain.

I am on day 21. A whopping three weeks and its really tough. You just have to keep yourself busy and get rid of everything that reminds you of him. It only makes things harder. Just take it one day at a time. I have a goal of 30 days of no contact. I am hoping by day 30 I won't even want to call him but give yourself a goal. If after 30 days you think it will honestly make you feel better to call then do it, but try not to, because after you call you are going to hate him and yourself for calling. Stay strong. Keep busy, focus on yourself, get involved with something.

It has been 19 days for me since we broke up. We were together 5 years. There are some points when I am so sad. I hate feeling this way. I know someday it wont hurt this much, but I just dont know when. I just try to get through each day. We went for a week with out contact but now we have a little contact because we want to be "Friends". I just cant let go. I try to stay busy and take care of myself but sometimes I just want to cry or sleep.