Been seeing this girl for a while, how do i ask her out

Jonny253

Hi

I've been seeing this girl at uni for a while we really clicked and its my first relationship its been about 2 months maybe?, should i just say "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" or should it be more "do you see me as your boyfriend" thing is i dont wanna say that but then she says no.

thanks guys

Hi

I've been seeing this girl at uni for a while we really clicked and its my first relationship its been about 2 months maybe?, should i just say "do you wanna be my girlfriend?" or should it be more "do you see me as your boyfriend" thing is i dont wanna say that but then she says no.

thanks guys

LOL ;] When I want a guy to be my boyfriend I pull this smooth Spiderman move, "[Name], what do you think of us being together?"

BAM! I'm in a relationship. ;] Works every time.

Hi Jonny,

I would ask her out for a drink or on a date first, away from Uni - before going into a formal discussion about boyfriends and girlfriends. If she says yes to the date then you know she is interested and you can take it from there.

Let's not jump the gun and talk relationships before spending some time together, on your own.

Deci

Deci

Archived