You need to go over there right now, and just tell her that you like her. none of that pansy "uh, uh, i like you" and then stare ate your shoes. You gotta go right up to her, look her in the eyes, and tell her, "I wanna kiss you" or better yet "kiss me" ooooor even better yet, just do it.

.................................k....

thats a little aggressive....

1. shes not home

2. she knows how i feel

3. we know we like each other

i have a sister, and they're not just there to argue with,

she tells me what girls like/dislike

like just kissing the girl, that kinda shows you don't have respect, in a way, it all depends on how they really feel towards you

asking to kiss them is more on the soft side, it shows you do respect the girl, and you don't want to put her in a situation she doesn't want to be in.

i dunno about that kiss me thing, to me, that kinda seems like thats all you want her to do

but

i did tell my sister that she stares me down when we sit on the couch, she says this means i'm plry going to be kissed soon

what the... if you know how you feel then why arent you doing it. Also, you're completley wrong about the respect thing. If you had no respect for her, then you'd kiss her AND not really care about her. "she says this means i'm plry going to be kissed soon" what, you expect her to kiss you? You have no idea how this makes you look. Flirt with her, touch her (not her boobs dumbass) and then BAM go in for some lip action. Do it as a goodbye kiss. Whatever you do, don't be so non-confident.

how old is your sister? she sounds like I might wanna make it with her.

i'm not completely wrong about anything, because you're not completely right.

and if thats the attitude you're going to post with, i don't see why you should belong on this forum, this isn't the passive aggressive love forum..

you might as well stop posting on this topic cuz i am not listening to you're adivce.

dude, you should be banned from this forum

just because someone doesn't find your "suggestions" helpful, doesn't mean they're against you...

i don't know what your problem is, obviously you're letting you're anger, or past problems talk for you.

you're posts aren't very mature, so i take it you're prly young

well from my experiences the girls have always made the move for the first kiss, but generally after that i end up having to initiate things. So im not saying you shouldnt make the first move but as far as i can tell if the girl really wanted to shed make the first move, maybe you can try putting yourself in a situation that would make it easier on either of you to make that first move? If i might make a suggestion going out and star gazing works VERY well

dude, you should be banned from this forum

just because someone doesn't find your "suggestions" helpful, doesn't mean they're against you...

i don't know what your problem is, obviously you're letting you're anger, or past problems talk for you.

you're posts aren't very mature, so i take it you're prly young

I'm just trying to save you from the same fate as wil

you aren't saving me from anything, you don't know the position i'm in, you don't know how well it is going between me and this girl, maybe i'm not explaining it well enough...

i'm not going to listen to rude, immature responses.

attackign someone about the topic they post isn't going to help.

save me from the same fate? the girl you dated, and the one i'm seeing, are two, totally different people.

dude don't even listen to that guy. i'd suggest not asking, but insinuating that you want to kiss her through body language. assuming you're on the couch together, and she's leaning up against you, look at her eyes, she'll probably be looking back at you. nose-nuzzle a little bit (i'm really touchy feely and feminine with this kind of thing, not gonna lie...) or stroke her hair or something. if she respongs positively and doesn't pull away, gently and smoothly go in for the kiss, james bond style.

oh man, you're so lucky 8)