dunno where to put this so this place good enough

nosoul

ok me and my boyfriend were datin for a while now and he always puts my hand down his pants what am i suppose to when its down there i know i should know this but its my first time and its not worst, thing any1 at my school has done so right now i dont care if u say i m too young cuz i really dont care. just plz help

I'm not going to say you are to young because i myself am also young but just go with the flow and if your not commfortable with him doing this just let him know i asked my GF if she was okay with me reachin up her shirt and well yah know...and she said it was fine but i have the respect to ask her and not just do it anyway if he doesn't ask you tell him if you like it or not and like i said just go with the flow when your hand is down there do what you like to do what makes you feel good and this in most cases is going to make him feel good also.I don't know what else to tell you because all guys are diffrent but just remmember respect yourself before anyone else and do what feels right to you if your not ready you will know it.

how long have you been anyway? i think your bf is already showing you what he wants so it's really up to u now... just do what you think is right and since you don't consider yourself too young for anything, juz be careful... think twice before it's too late and all you can do is regret.