Question about dipping

Hey,

I don't know if you guys know much about dipping (skoal etc.), but I recently started playing around with it. I've found that I like it a lot. However, I only do it once every other week or so when the mood strikes. I've only gone through half a can in 2 1/2 months. Can you get addicted this way?

yes, the use of any tobacco product can lead to addiction, no matter how often you do it. I started smoaking about 3 years ago, it started with me smoaking maybe once or twice a week. now I go through about a 2 packs a week. needless to say, unless you want to get addicted then you best try to get off now, while you still have a chance.

Dude im not going to tell you not to do this because i myself have smoked since i was 10 and now go through about 3/4 of a pack a day on a school day and go through a pack and a couple on a off day (weekends spring break ect.) but yeh you prolly can get hooked like that i started off smokin one cigg. like a week and now look where im at plus if you get hooked then youve got to think about the money (smokes cost a good bit)

and ive tried dippin but didn't think to much of it but dip cost money to.I've had to give up half of my weekly income just to pay for smokes.Just think about it if you are ready for this you will know what to do.