first kiss

I would suggest not to waste you first kiss on someone unless you are so sure that you like her so much … I am like you preserving my first kiss for I lady I am so sure that I love her ... I have been waiting for so long… even if I don't have the experience of kissing but yet I think that saying something nice while kissing or making love will make your partner feel happier about it … saying something like this will have a great effect on your soul mate as I would rather believe :

Darling… this kiss tastes like good wine…

It takes away the mind… turning on the passion of my soul…

Like honey… sweet and delicious your lips are…

Like young roses to me they seem...

With eternal red… and tasty nectar….

Filled with youth and vitality …

Quenches the thirst of my heart…

So let me taste your lips one more time…

And in your spring forever be lost….

In fact you can make variations like this on each and every part of her body … I haven't made love yet but I think it will do a lot of help… a good lover is not a powerful sex machine but also a good poet … artist … musician who make what ever it takes to turn on his sweetheart… finally excuse my weak English as its not my mother tongue …

hey im 16, and i had my first kiss not too long ago, just before my 16th birthday. which is considered veryyy late...i waited for a LONG time for someone i REALLLLY liked. i mean REALLLY REALLLLLY liked. he too had never really kissed anyone and wanted to make it very special for me. it took just just under two months after going out to have our first kiss lol! but it was so sweet and perfect...and right now its very hard for me because we recently broke up. its very hard to let go of that first. but ill tell you one thing, im SOOO HAPPY i never gave in to pressures, and waited, because it was so special, and im so proud to know my first kiss was with a person who was really special. and its nice to know he felt the same way. so definitely wait for the right person, its worth it, trust me. dont let "todays" trend take you over, wait for the right one.

I am 22 years old… I haven't had my first kiss yet… and it's ok with me … because I am waiting for the right lady… I think most of you people find this abnormal… I have spent the last eight years of my life imagining how this moment would be… so you can imagine how mach passion it would have… but do you think that by the time the moment comes I will look like an inexperience kisser for my partner…

I think that the first kiss is something that you should really wait for. I wasted mine on some slaggy girl and i really resent that because now i have met a girl who means the world to me and all i want now is for my first kiss to be with her, but its too late. It will however be her first kiss so i have vowed to make it extra special for her because i want her first kiss to be special and not something that shell feel like she wasted. So take it from me, DONT waste your first kiss, no matter how long it takes, make sure its with someone special otherwise ull regret it.

• 3 weeks later...