finding it today

Really finding it hard today,can not forget about my ex ,29years of memories mostly good, finding it hard to think of the bad times.My youngest daughter told me last night her mum and her new partner are going for meals out and a drink,they still have not found any where to live yet and both families wont let them meet at the family homes ,so they have to spend time together at night going out.I can no longer say i know my partner i would never believed she would carry on like this with a married man who has his own family commitments,i know we both were not happy, after the worst year we have had,death of parent,death of beloved dog and the family businees went into insolvency all in one month[october2011]I knew we had problems but thought our time together would help us back solve our problems itnow seems she will not come back,i am struggling to hold the family together, while dealing with my own feelings,i hope it gats better because at the moment i cant see the point in trying anything to help the situation for everyone, no contact seems the way, but with children involved cant see that happening so take everyday as it comes.

It's very early days then. Seems like a different person because she is caught up in this whirlwind right now. It's all new, and they're dating a lot due to having nowhere to spend time together. You should be wishing for them to move in together. As soon as this happens the cracks will start to appear and I am sure it will all come crumbling down around their ears. Not that you should consider taking her back of this happens.

How long was she seeing him before the break up?

Known, it each a year,she met himthrough work she was awaitress he was acustomer,he has been charming her for over a year,the usual told her he was in loveless marriage not had a relationship with his wife for 13years although they still lived together with the children,she has told me they have built up feeings for sometime, but have only ever gone on two walks together before i found out she assures me they have not slept together, and she likes him because he makes her happy and appreciated and she wants a life with him,his wife has said shes not the first and she wont be the last.

Archived