I'm so hopeless

Rigel

I've posted so much in 2 weeks.....bout the same issue. Here I am back to square one again.

I can't talk to this guy I work with. It seems like a never will. Since I only work on weekends, I only get a chance to talk w/ him 2 days out of the week. And every week I blow it. Every single week, for nearly 3 months. I'm pathetic. I don't know how to start a converstion. I seriously don't have a clue what to say to him. I'm so lost. I don't have much experience chatting w/ guys. I've always been so afraid to approach them.

Can anyone please help me? I'm gonna scream I'm so frustrated w/ myself.

i know how that feels, not being able to get up the nerve to talk to someone. Don't feel stupid, it happens to us all. I once had a crush on a girl i saw everyday for months, and I never talked to her. My advice is just go over and say hi to him, maybe compliment him on how he looks. Try asking him a question or two to show that you're interested.

feel free to PM or IM if you want to talk about it.

mtastic

You have the courage to do this, just suck it up and talk to the guy...what's the worse that can happen? Shyness is a condition in which we get to nervous to talk to someone because of the possible outcome, just don't think about the bad things that can happen and talk to him! You can do it, good luck!